6. Add enough cooked meats and veggies, spread evenly making sure egg is well distributed.
5. In a fresh pan, place trimmed banana leaf, and let soften over low heat. Then add whisked two eggs.
5. When egg solidifies, flip to cook the other side.
4. When meat is cooked, set aside.
3. Add ground pork. Mix well to evenly cook meat. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Add potatoes. Stir occasionally until potatoes are tender.
1. Saute onion, garlic, bell peppers over medium heat.
1 lbs ground pork butt
2 medium size ripe tomatoes, cubed
Small red and green bell peppers, cubed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 large potato, cubed
1 medium size white onion, sliced
5 tbsp canola oil
2 large eggs
Salt and pepper for seasoning
2 tablespoons canola oil
Torta is a Spanish inspired dish. The preparation takes time, but all well worth it. Enjoy!