5. Add warm milk, slowly stirring.
6. In a separate pan, lightly brown slices of hotdog. Add to sauce.
7. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season with salt.
• Drain pasta, saving about a cup of pasta water for re-heating sauce later.
8. Transfer sauce to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pasta and toss to coat.
• If using sauce that had been stored in refrigerator, stir in some of the reserved pasta water by tablespoonfuls if sauce seems dry.
Serve with shredded cheddar.
4. Add tomato sauce, brown sugar, 1 cup water. Cover.
Reduce heat to very low, and gently simmer, stirring occasionally. Until flavors meld. About 1 hours. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add beef bouillon and tomato paste. Mix.
2.Add beef and pork. Sauté breaking up meat with the back of a spoon, until browned. About 15minutes, stirring often and scraping up browned bits.
1. Heat oil in a deep pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, onions, celery, and carrots. Sauté until soft. 8-10 minutes.
• Choose at least 3-inch deep, 12 inch-wide pan or deeper pot.
2 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon minced garlic
¼ cup minced onion
¼ cup minced carrots
¼ cup minced celery
1/2 lbs. ground pork
1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 Beef Bouillon
3 tbsp. tomato paste
2 cups/16 oz. tomato sauce
1 cup water
10 tablespoon brown sugar
½ cup evaporated milk
8 pieces hotdogs
1 lbs. spaghetti
This is a Filipino kids' favorite party food. “Sweet Spaghetti” came to be a centerpiece in every children birthday celebration. And from a Pinoy kid’s heart, what’s not to like? Spaghetti pasta, ground meat, bright hotdogs, cheese, and sweet sauce! Yummy! It’s a kid’s party in the mouth.