5. Fry chicken pieces about 10-15 minutes each side, until brown. Add tomato sauce. Add cooked veggies. Simmer for ten minutes.
Serve with steamed rice.
4. Stir occasionally, to even browning.
3. Add bell peppers and olives next.
2. When lightly brown, add onions.
1. Season your chicken pieces, set aside.
Add 2 tbsp canola oil in deep frying pan. Lightly fry minced garlic and Thai chilies.
1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
1/2 cup green olives
2 pieces potatoes, cubed
1 white onion, cubed
1/2 cup chicken liver
Green & red bell peppers, cubed
2 pcs ripe tomatoes, sliced
2 cups chicken stock
1 cup tomato sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
Chicken Afritada is a Spanish inspired chickendish with potatoes, bell pepper, tomato sauce and spices.
Served with steamed rice, this is a dish that is sure to satisfy.